Establishing a FundEstablishing a charitable fund is simple. Working with our staff and your financial planner, if you choose, you will take these steps:
- Select the type of fund that best supports your charitable goals. Our staff will outline your options and discuss the advantages of each.
- Complete a simple fund agreement. Our staff will help you to complete an agreement that makes your intentions clear.
- Designate current fund advisors such as yourself and spouse, and successor advisors such as your children.
- Make an establishing gift.
- Receive a tax deduction at the time the fund is established and when additional contributions are made to the fund.
If you have questions about establishing a fund that have not been answered in this section, please contact us for more information at (785) 284-2894 or (785) 285-1765.