How to Partner with GSCFIn the discovery phase of your client meetings you have an opportunity to ask about your client's charitable interests. Given your client's interest in making a gift you can educate them about their giving options, recommend an option that fits their circumstances and help them implement the plan.
No two clients have the same charitable interests. The GSCF will help you find solutions that are most effective in meeting your client's charitable intentions today and in the future.
Through this process you have a unique opportunity to help your clients make a difference in their world by building stronger communities and changing lives with their charitable gifts.
The following are seven questions for Professional Advisors
- Do you have a client who cares deeply about their community or a charity?
- Do they give to more than one charitable cause?
- Are they interested in creating a person al or family legacy in their community?
- Would they like to stay personally involved in the use of their gift dollars?
- Do they want to receive maximum tax benefit for their charitable contributions under federal law?
- Do they place a priority on sound financial management of their contributions?
- Are they considering the creation of a private foundation, but concerned about the cost and administrative complexities?